As of November 20, 2020, the entire State of Illinois is under Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations. Please visit this LINK for details on these resurgence mitigations.
In addition, the City of Olney has taken the following steps in response to COVID-19:
- The Olney City Hall lobby is open to the public. Visitors are asked to wear face coverings and observe social distancing
- Phone and online correspondence is still recommended, if possible. For those residents that need to pay a bill, your can do so in the followig ways to avoid an in-person visit:
1. The "Make a Payment" icon on this website
2. Placing your payment into the dropbox to the left of the front door of City Hall
3. At local banks with a check
4. Via regular mail
5. Via online bill pay through your banking website.
- Late fees have been re-instated as of August, and non-payment disconnections have resumed since May
- No more than 1 reservation at each park facility per day
- City of Olney playgrounds are open