Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Residents wanting to have water/sewer/garbage services activated must visit City Hall at 300 S. Whittle Avenue in Olney.  Individuals must present a photo identification and renters must also present a copy of their lease. 

Homeowners without a past history with the City of Olney and persons wanting water turned on at rental property, are required to make a $125 deposit.  After 12 months of payments made on time consecutively, homeowners can have their deposit credited to their account. 

A signature will also be needed before utility services are turned on or off.  Services can usually be turned on or off the next business day.

City Hall is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.Water/sewer/garbage bills should be received by customers by the 25th of each month.  Bills are due on the 5th of each month.  Payments can be made in person at City Hall, any local bank, mailed, placed in the drop box at City Hall or arrangements for an ACH can be made for automatic payments.